- I’m a teacher
- I like to spend my evenings watching documentaries about space.
- Albert Einstein is my hero (probably because of his super-stylish hair)
- My favorite subjects in school were Sport, Art, Chemistry and Physics. (And also Philosphy because I had a crush on the teacher)
- Hearing the Star Wars theme song makes me happyhappyhappy
Oh, I mentioned that I grew up in the alpes, right?
- I’m a snowboarder. As in, when I was younger my dream was to be in the olympics. Then I had an accident and damaged my spine – I’m able to snowboard again, but I’ll never be as good as I was before
- I’m generally addicted to sports.
- My family has a little house in the Lech-Zürs area and I spend 50% of my winters up there. Snowboarding, of course.
- I play hockey.
- And back in the days I was in our school’s rowing team.
- I love river rafting and hiking and all the beautiful stuff you can do in the mountains.
You want some more random information? Okay…
- Most important thing first: I’m a twin. Twinless twin, to be exact. My sister died three years ago in a car accident. That, and the fact that I constantly feel too fat, make me get a bit emo at times. But usually I’m a really positive and happy person
- I’m in love with Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds
- Okay, scratch that part about me being in love with Dr. Reid. I’m in love with my boyfriend. Who – as opposed to boring old Corinne – is a professional snowboarder and therefore never has time for me. (So I am allowed to have a bit of a crush on Spencer, right!?)
- I'm loud and laugh a lot, and I love nothing more than being the center of attention
- I honestly love my cats more than most human beings
- I spent most of my teenage years in boarding schools
- Apart from my beautiful Austrian hometown I’ve lived in Paris (France), Salem (Germany) and Rovaniemi (Finland)
- I studied art
- I love travelling and I try to do it as often as possible.
I'd say that was enough (probably too much) information for now. If you want to find out more, or if you just think we might get along well - add me! I'm looking forward to getting to know you ;)