I post about my life, and various situations that arise. I have a four year old and a one year old.
I am bipolar type II, though I don't write about it frequently.
I'm a stereotypical Aquarius, an INFP personality type, and I particularly enjoy octopi art. :)
I can't dance, I drink socially, and I work as a part time model, mostly doing promotional work for various events. Print work when I feel up to it. My interests include psychology, reading, interesting conversations with strangers, spontaneous adventures, cooking, eating, and writing.
Other things you might like to know:
1. I have never seen The Goonies.
2. I dislike overly confrontational people, and/or people who use brutal honesty to make others uncomfortable.
3. Iced coffee and online shopping are the worst of my addictions.
4. I'm an atheist. I don't push my lack of beliefs on others, and please do not feel like you need to have similar ways of thinking to be friends. I respect your faith.
5. I just turned 26!! Sometimes, I still feel like I should be 15. Not sure where the time went..
6. I'm a dog person. Though I thoroughly enjoy pictures of cats doing silly things, felines and I just don't get along!
7. Peer pressure is my biggest weakness. My friends use this to to coax me out of my shell. If it weren't for my extroverted friends..I might be living in a cave somewhere, knitting bathrobes and chanting to myself. (;
8. This is very difficult for me to write, because self promotion is awkward.
9. Nine is a good number to stop at.
I'll post a picture of myself, and some additional information in my journal. I always read the journals of my friends, and comment when I have something to say. I'm looking for friends who will post frequently (though not a hundred times a day...because, seriously), comment when they feel they have something worth saying, and aren't...rude? I don't know, pleasant people are appreciated. :)