I hate self-summaries... My personality is far to big to fit into a box! With that said I will try to hit the key points...
First things first I'm a jeans & t-shirt kind of girl... Away from work.
I'm very care-free and spontaneous. I love a good adventure. Who doesn't love a random road trip that involves shuffling through 20 random playlists?
I'm a simple girl lost in a complicated world... okay that's a lie. I'm a very complicated woman. I've finally come to a place in my life to find myself... okay that might not be the whole truth either. I'm finally done running around the country aimlessly with no sense of responsibility.
I live with my running shoes tied around my neck. Once upon a time I lacked self-esteem and control. I was selfish & I would often sell myself using sex appeal... It usually left me in sticky situations.
I'm opinionated, occasionally educated, sarcastic, and extremely outspoken.
I often forget I'm in my late 20's, I don't feel 2 years off from 30 other then the bills.
I'm a list fanatic...
This is my journey into adulthood, the land of caring for others instead of just myself, making myself a better person.
Six Things I Could Never Live Without
- My Nook HD+, Books on the go? Yes please.
- My Iphone, all my family live far away so it's a must that I be able to communicate with them on a regular basis. Of course, everything I may possibly need at my fingertips is a huge plus & MUSIC at my fingertips.
- Water, pretty obvious I think?
- My Car, Random road trips for the win.
- Family, I live for my family, I love & miss them dearly.
- The ability to depend on myself, My mom raised me to be a strong independent woman I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't take care of myself.