I'm at that age where 30 is fast-approaching, but I've come to terms with it and I'm no longer terrified. I live in the countryside but on a busy road, which kind of defeats the purpose I suppose. I'm getting married in a few months to someone almost half as crazy as me. We live with his family who outrank me in randomness, but are very friendly and kind people. The Boyfriend is a biochemist and I spend my days at home in "wife training" as it were (which I have just realised sounds quite wrong - it's all perfectly innocent, I swear!).
- I have a mild (?) obsession with bees. If I see something with a cute bee on it, I must have it.
- I was raised in a vegetarian animal-loving family; now I'm marrying into a fur-wearing hunting family, and I'm conflicted about it all.
- My parents are happily divorced. Happily for the neighbours, that is.
- I have social & general anxiety disorder. (I see my doctor so much that he now outwardly sighs whenever I enter the room). I have waves of symptoms and I ride them as best I can. As they say: pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
- I freaking love Christmas and wish it was Christmas every day.
- I'm a morning person. I mentally clock off at 4PM-ish and wander around zombie-like for the rest of the day.
- I love absolutely everything Ellie Goulding has ever done.
- I like a good hot chocolate with marshmallows. I knitted my favourite mug a sweater.
- I have Aspergers. I see a specialist doctor about it.
- Yellow is my favouritest colour ever. Some day, I want a car with yellow and black stripes like a bumblebee.
- I make lists, all the time, about everything. It's my go-to for de-stressing.
- This is a prime example.
I post about:
Most of my posts are about my day-to-day life, including photos. Current trends include my upcoming wedding (why can't I find any decent shoes?!), people irking me with their crazy behaviours, and general stuff I feel like remembering when I'm old and grey and livejournal has ceased to exis.. er, wait.
You should friend me if:
You want to - bonus points if you like tea and fantasy books.