I've been on LJ for a while and my friends list is starting to reflect as much... again.
So here's the deal:
- 23 years old, from Miami, living in Nashville
- Jamaican American
- Psych major entering my senior year
- Single and going through the motions
- Working two jobs with Event Management and Catering
- About to start serving as a summer camp counselor for the first time
- Down for whatever (I have a hard time defining what my favorites/hobbies are cause I'm open to lots of things!)
My journal focuses on all aspects of my life. Lately I've been updating about once a day with strong emphasis on my jobs and men. I updated earlier about finding an old-school reggae concert on Youtube that I watched growing up. Yesterday I dreamt about dreaming about waking up late for work and actually woke up minutes before my alarm was scheduled to go off. Then I probably started babbling about my shifts went and how cute some guy is, idk. I really can't tell you where this is going, but pull few punches.
I comment fairly regularly and look forward to forming actual friendships. Some of my closest friends and favorite people started off as one of us making a post just like this and I'm open to that happening again. I'm also open to different lifestyles, religions, etc. Who you sleep with is your business and unless you want me to counsel you about it in a few years, I'm not gonna get all emotionally invested and start telling you what to do. Same goes for your faith, political orientation, and bad habits.
My out-dated profile page has more info.
Add me if you want to. :)