I've been absent from LJ for a few months now, but I would love to get back into it. I miss having a place where I can express myself.
• I'm Danny, a 22-year-old college student at Nebraska. I'm in journalism school to be a copy editor.
• I'm a Whovian (Ten is my Doctor), but I have a lot of other current obsessions, including Supernatural, Sherlock, Suits and How I Met Your Mother.
• If a soulmate were a place, mine would be Iceland, though I haven't been there yet. Mostly likely, I will have frequent Iceland flailings.
• I cannot survive a day without coffee. Also, I know it's a nasty habit, but there's something almost magical about the combination of coffee and cigarettes.
• I was born and raised in Montana and will forever miss the mountains I grew up around.
• I must be a masochist because I will forever favor non-cannon pairings over canon ones (Zuko/Katara, anyone?).
• I will gladly strike down an Oxford comma, but I'm more than willing to have a friendly duel with any proponent who will take up arms for its continued usage. Alternatively, I will take up arms in defense of the semicolon.
If you do decide you want to be friends, please first comment here or over on my friends only post, which is where you can find out more about me, too.
Looking forward to meeting you.