Age: 25 since Monday
Location: Utah's Wasatch Front
- The Tale of Genji
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- Anything with an engaging story world
- LOTR Trilogy & The Hobbit
- Avatar: The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Mythbusters (when in doubt, C4)
- Anime in general (particularly Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Classical (I'm particularly fond of Handel and Copland)
- Prog rock (started when I went to a Styx concert on my 23rd b-day)
- J-pop (particularly Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru)
- Epic Rap Battles of History! (you just said that in the voice)
- Interfaith dialogue. I'm Mormon, and will often talk about specifically Mormon things, but I once had a LJ friend who was an atheist. By all accounts, we got along rather well. I'm perfectly happy talking with folks of other faiths, as long as discussion is civil.
- On a related note, I am perfectly alright with talking with LGBT folks. Jesus did not stutter when he said "love one another," nor did he make any exceptions to that rule.
- I am a registered Republican, but honestly, I am so fed up with both parties right now. As a result, political dialogue is not particularly welcome.
- I love the Kingdom Hearts video game series. I've been a fan since the start, and I see no stopping of it. It's probably why I love crossovers so much.
- Newbie Whovian
- I love history. Particularly Chinese and Japanese history (not Korean, for some reason).
- I have a soft spot in my heart for Irish and Native American cultures (a branch of the family tree goes back to Cork and there is probably a Cherokee or two in there somewhere).
- If your journal has explicit posts about your sex life, that is a deal breaker. It's equal parts my Mormon upbringing and TMI.
- I have a blog. http://truthislightwhereveritis.blogspot.com/ explores spiritual lessons in popular media. Only 2 posts so far, but I've got plenty of ideas for it. Give it a look if you feel so inclined.
So, that's me. Comment when wanting to friend. I've not been posting too much recently, but I'm getting better at it.