- My name is Nicki. I'm 27.
- I live in South Carolina. People typically think I live near the beach when I say that, but I live as far from the beach as you can get and still be in South Carolina.
- I got married on September 27. We've been together for almost eight years.
- I have 4.5 cats (one has decided she wants to be mostly feral, despite having been born domesticated, and she only visits us once in awhile), a pit bull, a turtle, a hamster, and a corn snake. I like animals. A lot.
- I'm a college dropout. (Although dropping out was not my choice, and no, I didn't get kicked out.)
- I work at a restaurant that I hate, and I bitch about it a lot. Hopefully I'll be getting a new job soon.
- I have one sister who is 16 and lives 700 miles away, and she is my best friend in the world. (I also have four cousins I refer to as my brothers.)
- I have social anxiety disorder, and I am doing 1000x better with it than I was five years ago.
- I rarely have time to watch my tv shows when they're on, but I'm currently watching: Once Upon a Time, Bones, New Girl, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story
- I really like Harry Potter. I have two Harry Potter tattoos. But I've only read through the books once, and I don't know crazy facts like what Ron ate for breakfast on his third day at Hogwarts.
- I have nine tattoos total.
Random: Today I was eating some Tyson Honey BBQ Anytizers, and there was a bone in one of them. I could have died! (I almost never eat that kind of thing, either.)
My friends list is pretty dead, so I'm looking for a few new friends. Fair warning: I don't comment a lot. I read every single entry that my friends post, but I'm a woman of few words when it comes to things like that. I only comment when I feel like I have something of value to say.
Yes, it's a wedding picture. Those are the most recent ones I have!
You can comment if you want, or just add me. I'll add you back asap! :)