I just got back in to LJ after three long years of not posting. I need a new outlet and I'm hoping to get back into graphics for users again. I miss making icons and banners and all sorts of goodies. I'm looking for friends who will actually comment once in a while and give me their feedback or thoughts. I want to read interesting things and learn about others, too.
A few things about me:
- My name is Mandee.
- I'm 26, going on 27 in March, but I am a total kid at heart.
- I'm happily taken and have been for 2 years.
- I am silly sometimes but I tend to use my journal for more of the 'serious' aspects of my life. Sometimes I like to just post what I ponder, my perceptions or realizations of the world.
- I love writing poetry and may often just post my own poems.
- I have a Pitbull named Layla that I absolutely love. She is my life. I will probably often post pictures of her and my other two kiddos, Oliver and Sebastian. Sebastian is a Siamese and Oliver is an Orange and White Domestic Short Hair.
- I love making graphics as I mentioned above, and would be more than happy to make icons, banners, userinfos, etc. Just ask and you shall receive.
- I love StarWars (A new found love), Big Bang Theory, Playing the PS3, Playing Nintendo DS, etc... I am not an avid gamer, but I do like to play video games.
- The smallest things inspire me. I'm a huge advocate of rescuing animals and helping any chance I can. If I could save all the strays I would. The same goes for the Homeless. I am very passionate about this.