25 years old
Married to a Salvadorian man
ISTJ (if you know what that means, we should definitely be friends)
Adopted from Korea (if you ask me which, we shouldn't be friends)
Residing in Georgia
Full-time college student (Sociology major)
- My posts are usually about general things. I don't post in depth details about my marriage. I don't feel the need to post every day on this journal. I have a few private journals where I can do all that. I don't mind if others post about their fandoms/theories.
- As of late, I am on Livejournal every day, mostly at night. Maybe it's due to the fact that I have a limited number of friends on here now, but I do try to comment on the majority of posts.
- What originally attracted me to Livejournal was the graphic-making. I still admire icon makers here, and I do have my own community, which I'm trying to revive.
- Although I am a Christian, I am very tolerant of others and their beliefs.
- I am completely introverted, but I've always felt like I can express myself online.
- I become addicted/obsessed with things quite often.
- I have been battling depression for 8 years.
- I am still working on completing my Bachelor's degree because I have changed my major at least 5 times. I have been to four different universities since I graduated high school.
- I completely value the friendships I have made through Livejournal.
TV: Sherlock, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, Psych, Sons of Anarchy, The Office, The Mindy Project, Once Upon a Time, Hart of Dixie, The OC, The Walking Dead, Duck Dynasty, The Originals, I Love Lucy, The Golden Girls, Law & Order: SVU, Suits, COOKING SHOWS
Movies: I'm a biiiiiig movie freak. I love superhero movies (The Avengers, XMen, Batman), Disney movies, and well, almost anything except horror. Some of my favorites, besides those listed above are Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Juno, Closer, Chronicles of Narnia, Cruel Intentions, Garden State, American Hustle, Despicable Me 1-2, The Bourne Legacy, House of Flying Daggers (Chinese), Mean Girls, This Means War, The Blind Side, Fast and Furious movies, 13 Going on 30, Pitch Perfect, The Boondock Saints, The Notebook, Better Luck Tomorrow, He's Just Not That Into You, Koizora (Japanese), Public Enemy (Korean), Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Sad Movie (Korean), Temptation of the Wolves (Korean), Up.
Music: My taste tends to change throughout the years. I like to think I'm pretty open to any genre minus a few. Music used to be really important to me in high school. The summer after I graduated, I felt I needed to be able to detach myself from it. So I started to listen to Korean music, which I cannot understand. After a couple of years, it became tiresome to keep up with new music from a different country. However I do still listen to a few of my favorites: Sung Si Kyung, Kim Jong Kook, Son Ho Young, Alex Chu. As for my taste right now, I have been listening to a lot of the following: Hillsong United, Ryan Adams, Mariah McManus, Ellie Goulding, Passenger, Marina and the Diamonds, Lana del Rey, Mumford and Sons, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry.
So if you think we have something in common, or you just think we'd be compatible as Livejournal friends, feel free to comment and add me!