Yup, you can make the "A-MAN...DUH" joke around me as many times you as want.
My name is Amanda, but a lot of people call me T-rex, Rex, or Raspberry.
I'm freshly and freakishly 24.
I've been on LJ since I was 13 and have many close friends here.
I want to connect with more people!
I live in IL, on the outskirts of Chicago.
I am a student living with my family (unfortunately) so save money.
I plan to move out this year!
I have 2 doggies! AHHHHHH yes.
I love to nap.
I work at a Music Studio and am their web content manager and blogger ;D
THINGS I LOVE
- Dying my hair
- audio/video editing & photo editing
- grunge fashion (before it was popular TROLOLOLOLOLOLO shoot me now)
- tattoos and piercings (just got my first tattoo a week ago!)
- playing electric and acoustic guitar (yes, I do know how.)
- pen pals
- being a night owl
- writing, creating, painting, sketching, and collecting
- good beer, good wine and gin ;D
- going to Chicago for adventures!
- concerts, EDM/electronica/rave shows, anything musical LIVE
- old school punk, alternative, grunge, trip-hop, underground 90's music
- GROSS STUFF :D :D :D
- writing my own music
- playing with my band
- LEARNING ABOUT THE WORLD.
- TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW, GREAT JOB
- ADULT SWIM
- Health food
- butts butts butts!
Now, you'll wanna pay attention here...
- I DO struggle with depression, anxiety, anorexia nervosa and Complex PTSD, so if you don't want to read about that, please pass on by!
- Daily LOL
- Some poetry, some music videos I like to share
- College life. Yes, I am a college student... so briefly I'll rant about some of that.
- Deep stuff, personal stuff. Medication stuff, obsessive thoughts, anger, life events.
- Hilarious crap no one cares about (OR DO THEY?!)
- I post photos!
- I've had bad experiences with drugs in my childhood (father was alcoholic/drug user) and my brother got into stuff that messed him up. There has been a lot of pain in my life, and I've lost people due to drug use. I've struggled with some things myself in the past. HOWEVER: I don't care if you drink or smoke weed, or even have a problem with something. I'm open and accepting and loving. But I don't like people who identify themselves with drugs.
- Heavy LGBT supporter.
- Somewhat of a feminist ;P
- Anti-bullying is extremely important to me.
- I love pixels in my posts, so if you hate cute, do nawt add meh.
- I support any one who has gone through anything hard.
- I am an open book.
- It's basically a lot of whatever is going on in my mind, but it's ever changing and never boring. I can promise you that ;)
It seems a lot of people on here can easily explain how they write... they have a gift, my friend.
I try to update everyday or every other day.
And for my, friendship is a two way street, so I would love someone to get to know and be close with by commenting and chatting. I try to comment on all of my friends posts.
I'm wacky, spontaneous, creative, and not very sane.
I love dark things, dark subjects, and beautiful subjects.
I'm into some anime and love anything and everything punk and grunge.
I dunno what else to say...
I'm horrible at this crap.
But I hope you consider! Blahh! Bob Lablah.
CHECK OUT MAH INFO AND SUCH AND LET'S BE FRANS!