my name is katie, i'm 23, female, and i live in delaware (not the city in ohio, the 2nd smallest state on the east coast, usa.) i don't have many entries yet, but i am planning on posting frequently. i'm going to post mostly public entries, so that my off-site friends can read as well. feel free to check out my journal before you add! i'll post private entries for what i don't feel like sharing. i am not the best writer, and am gearing this journal more towards expressing myself rather than my ability to write. i do try to type properly (ie., commas, full words), and am only interested in adding people who do the same.
i live a typical lower middle-class life. i work at urban outfitters, and wait tables on the side at applebees. i am interested in art, fashion, the kardashians, kat von d, alexa chung, and all things girly. i am also heavily influenced by my boyfriend and the males in my large, extended family, and enjoy pokemon, video games, comics and a bit of anime. i am a dog lover. i am interested in getting to know people, and am open to learning about anything related to any of these topics. if your journal has anything to contribute, i'd welcome that.
- i attended art school through middle school and into high school, and am (slowly) finishing my part-time art education towards a bfa. i love art! i'll probably blog my art here and there.
- i have a boyfriend, who i will probably blog about.
- i don't drink or party often, i don't smoke, and i don't do drugs. i don't mind if you do, but i can't tolerate this behavior in excessive amounts.
- i want to get to know people, be a shoulder to cry on, share things, etc. and vice versa. i'd also be open to a future pen pal!
- i'm looking for people who have similar interests/lives, people who are friendly, who are caring, who have common sense, and who can teach me new things.
- i'm not looking for people who are rude, judgemental, people who will talk down to me, anything of the like.
some shows i like: keeping up with the kardashians, boardwalk empire, breaking bad, project runway, what not to wear, orange is the new black, oddities, bones, burn notice, fullmetal alchemist, mad men, suits, futurama, etc. i enjoy pretty much any show on the discovery channel, any show on e! or bravo, a few comedies, and almost any drama.
some music i like: modest mouse is my favorite, built to spill with a close 2nd, band of horses, braid, cheap girls, city and colour, ace enders, explosions in the sky, lemuria, pavement, the smiths, songs: ohia, texas is the reason, sunny day real estate, third eye blind, ugly casanova, 736-hero, jets to brazil, piebald, diiv, archers of loaf, james blake, anything 90s, anything spotify recommends me.
add me if you like what you see!