I am a 28 and female from Germany, my main attention focuses on my husband, family and friends and on my work as a Ph.D.-student. So I will rant about those topics a lot.
Besides, I really love trips to urban places abroad and I have decided that I have to enhance my domestic skills, including cooking housekeeping etc.
Things I really like:
- Foreign languages and cultures and cuisine
- Movies by Stanley Kubrick, David Lynch, Christopher Nolan, ...
- Books on psychology and philosophy and works of Albert Camus, Lev Tolstoy, F. Dostojewskij
- Music by Massive Attack, Kavinsky, Tricky, Daft Punk, Sade, Sebatien Tellier, The Knife, Portishead, ...
- Girls stuff, like nice cosmetics, nice clothes ... and so on.
Things I don't like:
- Anything related to metal and Bon Jovi and Aerosmith kinda stuff
- Arrogance and pride which is not based on own achievements
Well, if you can relate to me in some way please feel free to add me :)