I like making lists. It makes my brain feel organised, so this is how I will structure this post... :)
- I've been away from LJ for 6 months-ish. I'm now wanting to start journalling again because I want to log my life and journalling helps me to process my thoughts.
- I've been married to the love of my life for almost a year and a half. He's wonderful and I can't imagine my life without him!
- I'm a new mum. My daughter is almost 5 months old. She's the best little person I've ever known and right now she's been in bed for two hours and I miss her loadsssss!
- My journal used to be about loads of random stuff. Then it was about pregnancy. Then I moved house and got busy and stopped journalling.
- Now it will probably mostly be about motherhood, so only add me if you're okay with the boring lady boring on about her boring kid all the boring time!!
- I talk about my relationship including arguments as well as good times.
- I rant about my friends and family who I love dearly but have to let off steam about!
- I talk about day to day life.
- Also have children who they like to talk about all the time.
- Don't mind reading rants.
- Post comments when they have something to say, not just for the sake of posting comments.
- Will not be judgemental or force their views on me.
- Read as much as I can.
- Comment when I have something nice to say.
- Treat all my LJ friends like I treat my IRL friends. You're all just as important.
A face for the name:
We don't normally wear matching clothes. In fact those red tops with white spots are the only things we have that match. And Bethany is almost always smiling, so this picture isn't a true reflection on her personality! Still beautiful though ;)