My name is Lesley, I'm 25 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I just joined LJ today, but I've been here before (when I was still in my teens). I'm looking for some friends I could get to know through their journals. I care a lot about people, so I'm usually very invested in a friendship. You've got a friend in me. :)
Some info about me:
* I'm a nurse, studying to become an English teacher. English is not my first language.
* I know it sounds really boring and lame at my age, but I LOVE embroidery and knitting!
* I don't have a lot of time to watch television. I 'watch' most of the shows in the background, because I can't sit still with my positive ADHD. :D
* I drive a lot around the entire area of the Netherlands, and I ALWAYS sing when I do!
* I just recently started accepting myself for not being perfect.
* I'm just looking for a place where I can really be myself and write down what I really think. At work and even at home, I act professional and considerate and now I just want a place where I can be me.
* I need to lose weight, but I can't work in any time (or courage) for sports...
* In general, I'm a very lighthearted person with a sense of (bad) humor.
If you haven't had enough yet, there is more info on my profile. I can't wait to hear from you!