I'm 28 & I live in New Jersey.
I've had livejournal for ~14 years now. Over the years almost all of my friends stopped writing, and I did too, for the most part. I deleted facebook about 5 months ago and since then I've been using LJ a lot more. I'd really like more more stuff to read on my friends page.
my journal is pretty much friends only, but I just made my last few entries temporarily public so people can see what I'm like.
things I write (about):
- random musings
- stuff about my social relationships
- stuff I do. I like to do a lot of outside stuff, like fishing, walks in the woods, etc. I just got a decent camera so I expect to take more photos.
- biology, especially arthropods. I have a flock of tarantulas, and a strong interest in entomology. I also have pet mice who throw mouse parties.
- craft stuff. I draw, paint, and things like that when I'm not being lazy.
- work. I run a store.
- hippie shit. I'm into natural beauty care. I also go to festivals in a white school bus. It has black lights.
- cooking. I'm working on becoming domesticated.
- music. like all of it. i also go to a lot of death metal shows for some reason.
- drinking/drug use. I mention this only because it's true, and I know it's triggering/uncomfortable for certain people so it needs to be pointed out.
I look like this:
what I am looking for
- someone who writes livejournal entries
- someone who would maybe be interested in reading my livejournal entries sometime
so... I guess just add me and I will add you back?