So a little about me.
-I own a national music magazine - this takes up a lot of my time and from time-to-time can be really fun.
-I'm a working photographer - on any given week I cover close to 20 events many with a philanthropic overtone, some are concerts, or private shoots. Usually 3 weddings a year. It can keep me busy but when I have some time I like to update with photos. More than 1 or 2 will be behind a cut. I have to work back into this many of the things I shoot I cant release until they go to publications with the newspapers/magazines, etc. so sometimes I get overrun.
-But first and foremost I have a huge blended Italian-Irish family. 5 kids to be exact. Before I get GOOD GRIEF YOU DON"T KNOW WHEN TO STOP DO YOU? I had two, he had two.. we got together after being in really incredibly horrible marriages. The other parents are no longer involved in any of our lives. I was told I was infertile after a couple of bouts with ovarian cancer (Yes I kicked cancers butt!) and I gave birth to the most adorable little leprechaun 6 years ago.
-Been with my guy going on 9 years now. I love him, he loves me, so unfortunately my life is not very drama laden relationship wise. But if you like to gag at sweet little nothing, I'm your gal!
- I LOVE GRUMPY CAT. If I'm having a bad day I can just search that hashtag and giggle. I've actually interviewed the owners for a small piece I had to do for my job. It was .... (un)interesting to say the least.
- I'm sarcastic, and my hours of awake time far outweigh my sleep time.
- Coffee is one of my best friends.
- I'm on the internet for work and play a whole lot.
-Sunday is family day and if you need me on that day, unless you are texting me I'll talk to you Monday.
- I've recently been diagnosed with Celiac's disease. This means I have to live a real life Gluten Free lifestyle, this is not a fad.. this is my life. So if you are insulted with me posting recipes, or photos of my new foodie creations I might not be your gal. I'm super active on instagram and usually keep the food, juicing, and health photos/posts to there. I've also lost 160 pounds in a little over two years with a lot more to go to be where I want. Health is important to me and helping anyone who would want it.
Love pretty much everyone. I do not care your age, race, sexual preference, and beyond. Respect is all I really need and some slight interaction. I wont talk on every post and vice versa.
Music is huge in my life, it's really what started my business 15 years ago. I like all genre's and decades.
Photography is huge in my life as well. I love to see what you shoot, or enjoy.
-If you are a homophobe please stay away from me! I will not put up with intolerance. I was raised by a fun-loving hippie lesbian and my "aunt-dad" who was really just her wife for 15 years before I even knew they were "together"
-If you are going to tell me what I should and should not do with my body that is another big one.
Religion - this is fine as long as you do not push me to believe what you do. I respect and love everyone!
-If you only post meme's, don't care about getting to know me - I'll skip on being a number, or generally just want to judge people guess we won't fit.
Otherwise if you have any questions, or want to get to know me more feel free to add me. Just let me know so I can do the same.