Relationship Status: Married as of 10/10/14
Children: None, but we plan to start TTC at the end of December
Pets: Three dogs and a snake
* I'm in school full time for my BSN. I go to a small, private college that is in the top 3 nursing schools in my state. When I finish my BSN I want to go to Frontier for their combined Family Practice, Womens Health and Midwifery program. So, a family practice and midwifery doctorate. I am really into the more natural side of women's health care and child birth, but I mostly just support women in their right to choose the health care they desire. I usually maintain a 4.0, and am at the top of my class. I have a Biology minor and recently got inducted in the the Tribeta Bilogical Honor Society. I love science. I also got inducted into Alpha Chi, an honor society for the top 10% of students. And I got inducted into Sigma Theta Tau, an honor society for nursing.
* My husband and I own a fixer upper house that we are slowly making a home.
* We spend a lot of time kayaking, we own our own, camping, hiking, fishing, and generally doing outdoors stuff. I love reading and read quite a bit when I have time to read things outside of school work. I also love music, theater, science, and am an avid bike rider. I cook and bake a ton.
* I am an atheist, but I am very accepting of everyone's religious choices provided you respect mine.
* I am extremely liberal except when it comes to gun control. I have a concealed carry permit, own several weapons, and am a very responsible gun owner.
* I am really social so I post alot about that. I am also really getting in to TTC so there will be a lot about that. The rest is about my dogs, school, my relationship, and my day to day life.
* I currently have two jobs as a private nurse for two different clients. This is on top of going to school full time.
* I am president of my schools student nursing association and I'm on the diversity committee.
* I volunteer as a coach for the Special Olympics. I LOVE it.
* I'm a shameless parrothead.
If you think we'd hit it off I would love to be friends.