Everyone calls me Kazi and obviously, I did it. I'm always in trouble I think. I'm a 29 year old female surviving in the wilds of the south, more specifically Georgia.
I professionally work (hide) behind my camera and get bit by dogs for a living (two different jobs). It's beyond glamorous, especially when you have a dog trying to literally tear your arm out of socket for thinking you're a bad guy.
In my free time, when I'm not pretending to be a total billy bad ass, and I do mean pretending: I ride my horse and laugh like an idiot on his back, run around with my personal dogs, or drive everywhere looking for exciting adventures with my best friends.
I was just recently engaged, as of this past Saturday (woot!). So my journal might end up getting to see some mushy stuff about non-typical weddings.
Things that interest me:
• Person of Interest
• Music - all types except jazz - sorry, jazz
• Competitive horse riding
• Wandering through the woods lost and calling it hiking
• Thrift shopping - not because it's cool, but because I'm broke
• Photography - storm, wildlife, pet
• Under the Dome
• Dog training
• Marvel movies and just movies that go BOOM
• Reading - always reading
• Spirituality - Shamanism, Animism, Asatru, etc.