- Jewish, American, veteran, Portlander by choice, age 52. Social liberal / libertarian, fiscal conservative / libertarian, pro-Israel, queer-friendly. Registered Republican. Co-parent to two wonderful kids.
For those of you who have not run screaming from the room shrieking "Eeeeeek! A Republican!" - thank you for not doing that.
Why are you still on livejournal, don't you know it's dead?
- I like to read and I like to write, and LJ is for people who like to read and write.
Is your journal public, friends only, or a little of both?
- Public as much as possible. Some personal stuff is friends-only, and some very personal stuff is filtered to a subset of friends that I've known on LJ for a long time.
How often do you update your livejournal?
- It has fluctuated over the years (with some fallow periods of months or even over a year) but these days I'm posting daily.
How often do you check your friends feed?
What are some good things that happened to you in the past 12 months?
- Moved back to Portland after a long exile in San Francisco, re-connected with some old friends, went back to school, and started dating again.
What do you think will happen to you in 2015?
- Planning to advance my education, get better work, and visit Africa.
What do you like to write about?
- Sometimes personal stuff, sometimes arts and entertainment, sometimes current events.
Random facts about me:
- I am equally fascinated by math / science and language / literature, which is aweseome but it makes it very hard to settle on a major.
- I am mildly obsessed with clocks, calendars, and timekeeping.
- I grew up in New England but haven't lived on the East Coast since I left home for the military at 19.