I am 29-years old, and I live in Toronto (Canada) with my boyfriend, our cat Nomi (named after the psycho-stripper from Showgirls), and our little turtle Pokey.
My friends list here on LJ is really inactive these days, so I'm looking to change that. Maybe.
I am super hesitant to post on adding communities since the last time I did this I got catfished by a crazy woman in England who pretended to be upwards of 15 people (all with their own Facebooks and LJs). So, forgive me if I'm a bit picky in who I choose to add.
That said, I really would like to add a few people who are active LJers and are interested in reading about my life, and who post about their own lives as well.
I mostly write about my job, what I get up to on the weekends / in my spare time, my boyfriend, my cat, my family and friends, and how I'm doing in general.
Here are some things I am interested in / like:
- movies (Lord of the Rings, scary movies, B-movies [RiffTrax / Mystery Science Theatre 3000], Tarantino, David Lynch, classic Hollywood... I watch pretty much everything, to be honest!)
- TV (Twin Peaks, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Better Call Saul / Breaking Bad, True Detective, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Space Dandy, Cowboy BeBop, Friends, nip/tuck... again, I like a lot of different things!)
- writing (I have two full novel manuscripts written, but I do nothing with them lol)
- drawing (mostly pencil sketches)
- video games (Animal Crossing, The Sims 2, Deadly Premonition, and watching my bf play his games)
- Japan (culture, food, cute stuff!)
- going for walks or hikes
- travelling (I've been to Hawaii twice, Las Vegas twice, Los Angeles [where I was featured on Craig Ferguson], Florida [Disney World], Montreal several times, England, and Scotland; I'm currently trying to plan a trip to Japan for next year with my boyfriend)
- food / cooking / baking (link me to cool recipes!)
If you think we would be a good match, comment here and tell me a bit about yourself, or if you have public entries I'll go check those out (or both), and if I feel the same way then I'll add you :) I'm looking forward to meeting you!