So I was looking over everyone's post - and I saw that most of you did an "About Me" sort of post, so I decided to put together my own lil' thing:
1. What is your favorite song? Buddy Holly by Weezer (and going to see them June 11th YAY)
2. What was your favorite nursery rhyme? I'm not sure I have a favorite but lately my kids and I have been reciting "Little Jack Corner" because we find it extremely odd and hysterical that a little boy would stick his thumb in a pie pull out a plumb and think that makes him a good boy!?
3. What was your favorite subject in school? I loved Art Class and English Class... in High School I took a creative writing class and enjoyed that also! Another reason I got back into journaling - because I use to LOVE to write - and hate that I stopped.
4. What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans? I'll eat a jelly bean if it's in front of me... sometimes but I do not have a favorite nor would ever buy any. My kids tried that Bean Boozled game - where it's rotten nasty flavors... like Skunk Smell and Poop... I nearly vomited from the smell alone. EW!
5. Which flavor of ice-cream do you prefer? Coffee flavored with Heath bar - but I had gastric bypass a little over 5 years ago - and eating sugary milky things doesn't sit well with me... so it's rare that I do have ice cream.
6. What do you think is your very best feature or characteristic? I'll answer both - I think my best feature is my hair - it's very red and VERY curly (not in profile pic) and my best characteristic is I'm a people person. I love talking to people, making them smile, laugh etc...
7. What is your strongest talent? My strongest talent is my culinary skills. I am an awesome chef. I love to cook - it's my vice. relaxes me.
8. Do you play a musical instrument, if so which one(s)? Sadly I have never played a musical instrument but have much respect for those that do.
9. What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands? Sadly - I drink. But I'm looking to change that. And not like I'm an alcoholic or anything - just I enjoy the taste of vodka as weird as that sounds. And I have a bad time relaxing - so it helps.
10. What is your favorite season and why? Fall. Because it's not too cold not too hot (even though living in Louisiana and Texas it's basically always one temperature... HOT) and I love the colors of fall.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? New York - Italy - Ireland - England.
12. What is your favorite color? Orange :)
13. Who is your best friend and how did you meet? My best friend is my husband, Edward, and we met online actually.
14. What is your favorite home cooked meal? Either my homemade gumbo or my homemade red beans & rice.
15. What is your favorite grab and go meal? Good question - that one is going to have to take some thinking on.
16. Do you prefer to wear pants or dresses? Pants.. only because I am SHORT and have SHORT legs and I'm PALE
17. How many siblings do you have? 2 older brothers.
18. What is you favorite snack? Hmm... it's not healthy at all and that needs to change too-but I love me some chips.
19. When do you usually do your homework? I graduated college and am done already - but I do kids homework with them around 5 pm.
20. What is your favorite electronic device? my iPhone
21. If you could be any animal which one would you prefer to be and why? I'd be a cat - because they're cute and lazy and get lots of love.
22. What kind of vehicle do you usually ride in? I'm driving a 2000 Ford Focus Black. But when my husband drives back from deployment we share a 2016 Toyota Sienna, Grey Blue color.
23. Do you have pets? 2 dogs - a Lab, Bel and her puppy which is wait for it - a schnauzer lab mix (yeah she took it like a champ from a lil' guy), PC (which stands for Petite Cochon - The Little Pig)
24. When was the last time you visited a park and what did you do while there? Oh wow it's been about 3/4 years ago - and I coached soccer there.
25. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer.
26. Which sport do you most enjoy actively participating in? Soccer. (Notice a trend?)
27. What do you usually do when you meet someone for the first time? Talk and ask a lot of questions... Getting to know you ;)
28. When was the last time you stayed or hosted a sleepover with friends? I have a 12 year old daughter - does that answer your question? I had a sleep over at my house for her friends and her last Saturday.
29. If you have to dress and leave in a hurry what is the one thing you can easily cut out of your routine? Fixing my hair - cause it's always curly and looks "Fancy" even if I put it in a bun.
30. Do you plan to go to college? I did already - Graduated w/ a Bachelors in Graphic Art in 2004.
31. What job do you think you would most enjoy as an adult? I work in Sales and Marketing - I some what enjoy it. But I really would rather be a culinary chef.
32. Do you hope to have children of your own? If so how many. I have two kids - two amazingly wonderful kids - Olivia, 12 and Drago, 9
33. What was the last item you cooked and ate? I'm eating it right now - I made baked Salmon with Garlic Lima Beans and a greek yogurt dipping sauce w/ lemon and paprika for the Salmon.
34. How many books did you read last year? a 1/2.... I never finished it.
35. Where did you spend your last family vacation? Wow - sadly we haven't ever been on one since money is always tight, if we ever do go on a trip together, it's back to New Orleans to visit my family.
36. Do you have relatives in other states? If so, which ones? My sister in law is in Illinois, My cousin is in Maryland, My uncle, aunt, and other cousins are in Virgina. And the rest of my family is in Louisiana. I'm over in Texas.
37. Have you ever made jell-o? Yeah - but not a big fan of Jell-O
38. Are you ticklish? VERY.
39. What size shoe do you wear? 7 1/2 or 8.
40. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? About 9
41. Which one fashion accessory do you like better than others? My pearl earrings.
42. Do you have chores at home you are responsible for? I'm a home owner - I'm responsible for all the chores.
43. If you were called on to serve a mission where would you least like to serve? I never thought about it
44. If you were called on to serve a mission where would you most like to serve? Ditto
45. What age do you consider old? You're only as old as you feel.
46. Which birthday are you most looking forward to and why? I'm kinda looking forward to 40 - because I dreaded 30 and it turned out pretty good - so 40 has to be better.
47. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens to write - Pencils to draw.
48. Do you like your handwriting? I do - but everyone else LOVES it.
49. Were you named after anyone? Nope
50. When did you last visit the zoo? 2 years ago.
51. Have you ever stayed on a farm? Nope. I'm not a farm kinda girl.
52. Have you ever been horseback riding? Nope.
53. Have you ever been water skiing? Nope. (Wow I'm boring)
54. What do you most like to do in the snow? I've only been in snow once... would love to experience it again.
55. What is your favorite all-time movie? The Breakfast Club
56. Can you change a tire? I can assist in changing a tire.
57. Is your room more clean or more messy? MESSY sadly
58. Do you prefer a bath or a shower? I love baths... with lavender oil and epsom salt.
59. What do you prefer to drink with your morning meal? Coffee. Or a Monster Rehab Tea & Lemonaide. But I don't drink when I eat - I drink 30 mins after eating.
60. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island with one person who would you want that one person to be? My hubs.
61. Which animal would you most like for your pet? A PIG!
62. Do you like sweet treats or salty treats? I prefer salty
63. Have you ever sung in the shower? Sure who hasn't?
64. Do you find it easy to save money? No but wow I wish it was!
65. Do you get an allowance? From who? Myself?
66. Do you have more friends that are boys or girls? More boys actually - all my husbands friends.
67. Which do you prefer you had - straight or curly hair? I wish it was straight some times since my hair is so curly naturally.
68. What color eyes do you most like? Brown. Deep dark brown eyes.
69. Do you prefer colored or white socks? Colored.
70. What would you say is your normal exercise routine? Cardio! Treadmill - Eliptical - Running
71. Have you ever had acrylic nails? Yes - and I miss them! Not in the budget right now.
72. Have you ever colored your hair? I color it BRIGHT RED!
73. What do you do when something funny happens? I laugh. Duh? What the hell do you do?!
74. How do you earn money? Sales Representative.
75. Do you like to dance? Sure
76. Are you on any teams or in any clubs in your school? If so which ones? This must have been a questionare thing for kids LOL
77. Where do you keep your spending money? On BILLS
78. Do you save trinkets and mementos? Sometimes. Been trying not to so much, too much clutter.
79. Did you have a favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Babies
80. Do you share a bedroom? With my husband :)
81. Do you like drinking from the cup or a straw? Cup- I like to chew the ice :)
82. Do you like ice in your cold beverages? YES~! See above
83. What is your favorite sandwich? I like Panini's... the ones I create...
84. Do you carry floss in your purse? Yup! If I have stuff stuck in my teeth it bothers me to all ends.
85. Where is the fartherest you have ever traveled? To California.
86. Do you have family members who live in another country? If so, which family members and where do they live. Nopers
87. Which family member do you most resemble? My dad.
88. Which family member are you more like? I'm not sure who I'm like - I like to think I'm my own indivual - but there's times my husband will say you're acting like your mother - but I think that's more just nagging!
89. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you? The weirdest... hmm....so last year this time my husband was deployed and we were facetiming each other and I was looking at the screen while walking, and I tripped over my sons backpack which caused me to flip over the whole recliner, due a tumbleset and I came back up right in a seated position.
90. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.? A house :)
91. Have you ever won anything? If so, what did you win? I can't ever recall winning anything but I'm sure I have.
92. Do you prefer fresh air or air conditioned air? Fresh Air.
93. Do you prefer mountainous or flat regions? Mountains - they're gorgeous.
94. What is your favorite reading material? Live Journal ;)
95. Name all of the pets you have ever had? Moosie, Mee Mee, Bel, Baby, PC
96. Do you mow the lawn at your residence? I use to - my lawn mower is currently broken.
97. Have you ever been in a musical drama or play? If so, what was it? nope, but I've always wanted to.
98. Have you ever visited a planetarium? if so, where? Yes, in New Orleans.
99. What is your favorite childhood memory? Spending time at my parents business that we called "The Shop" my friends would come over and hang out - and I would sit in the "back room" on AOL ha ha ha
100. Do you usually buy or carry your lunch when at school? I bring my lunch to work
101. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries
102. What color of clothing do you most like to wear? Black, Dark colors
103. What is your favorite cereal? Shredded Wheat
104. What is your favorite breakfast? Eggs Benedict
105. Who do you spend more time with? My kids
106. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken? Drove back from Nevada with my husband last deployment to Texas
107. Do you know how to iron your clothes? Sure
108. Can you sew a button on your clothing? Sure
109. Have you ever cut your own hair? Nope.
110. Are you creative in any way? If so, which way(s)? I'm an artist/writer/cook. :)