- I'm Kat
- in my 30s
- I live in Macau, a China Special Administrative Region like Hong Kong, and is situated just next to Hong Kong (one 1-hour ferry ride away)
- love dogs, have 4 dogs at home. Incidentally i have a cat too. They are not on friendly terms. But we live.
- I work as an administrative staff at a casino. But I know nothing about the games. Nor the fruit machines.
- I like taking pictures, not that I'm any good at that
- I travel whenever I can, and I write about that :D
- I don't watch much TV, but once in a while I binge on Netflix. I don't have a favorite show.
- I used to read a lot, meaning I don't read much now, but I'm trying to get myself back to the reading game
- I waste a lot of time on games. I know I shouldn't, but it's a vice.
My posts will usually be about daily life happenings, work rants (I have an insufferable boss har har). I do regular Wordless Wednesday and Friday Fives. I try to post in Portuguese once a week (practice, practice), but English is my forte (but by no means native fluent). Mostly public posts, but rants or potentially sensitive topics would be f-locked.
I'm pretty open with Friending, as long as you drop me a line so I know you're human :-) I like to read of other people's daily lives because my life experience is really limited, so I'd like to see more of life via your adventures and experiences :-)