35. Female. East Coast. Hoping to find a couple of people that click well with me (and preferably 21+).
A few months ago my dad lost his battle with cancer and I recently decided I really needed a new space to write about all that's going on in my head. I am not that same person I was a few months ago, and am going through a lot emotional wise... my journal will reflect this. It won’t be the only thing I write about though, as I am trying to heal and not just remain in this state of anger, confusion, sadness, etc.
I’m looking for all types of folks, but especially a couple who might have some insight on loss or who have just always been great at helping people out during rough situations (and I will return the favor—I read my feed every day).
Other things I will definitely write about:
- Writing. I’ve written a couple of books (never published). I’m trying to get back on the horse. I love paranormal fiction/fantasy.
- Photography. I enjoy snapping photos of … everything. I won’t POST everything, but I’ll share a few here and there.
- Book/TV Show/Movie ‘reviews’. I don’t really write reviews well, but if I love an episode on a show or a book I’ve read, I’ll ramble on about it.
- Work. Short version: I have a love/hate relationship with it. It’ll be featured often, I am sure.
- Family/Friends. I am very family oriented …but they can also drive me a little crazy :D
- World of Warcraft. Yeah, I am a huge nerd. I am obsessed with the game right now (I just started playing, so everything is new and exciting).
I have no children and while I love children, I usually do not have much to comment on when mother’s write about theirs. If you’re okay with that and don’t expect comments to ‘everything’, I will pretty much add anyone who has at least a few things in common with me. I also won’t be butthurt if after a few days or weeks you decide we do not mesh well and remove me.
Photo and more details (about likes/dislikes, etc) on my profile. Happy friending!