- if you rarely update, please skip to the next post.
Some basic bits about me -
- I'm 31, so I'd like to meet some people closer to my age.
- In a long term relationship - 2 dogs - 1 cat - 1 step son.
- I work with dogs.
- I love Nature & wildlife - keeping it protected is very important to me.
- I'm an outdoorsy hippie type of girl trapped inside a city girl.
- I'm the most laid back drama free person you'll ever meet.
- I'm a quiet stay at home with a few close friends type of girl versus the party with a bunch of friends type.
- I live off energy drinks.
- I'm not into politics and religions. I have my opinions on the subjects, but keep them to myself & respesct other's.
- I'm pretty damn awesome.
Some interests -
(I'd like to meet some friends who like at least a few of the same things)
- Book worm - I always have a book with me. Currently reading Dean Koontz & Ransom Riggs.
- Gamer - I play Sims, Fable, Skyrim, Battlefield, WoW, Gears of War, Red Dead Redemption, and Halo to name a few.
- Netflix Addict - Bob's Burgers, Supernatural, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Shameless, History, Science, Space & Nature Documentaries.
- Other interests include Photography, Hiking, Nature & Wildlife, Camping, Arts & Crafts, Gardening, Hockey.
My Journal -
- 99.9% friends only.
- I write about the usual day to day stuff - work, friends, relationships, and plenty of pet photos. - never memes or surveys.
- I usually write once or twice a week (sometimes more), but check my friends list daily.
- I enjoy actually getting to know my lj friends and building real connections and friendships. If I add you, you're not going to be just another number.
I'm looking for active users who update often - comment when you have something to say - and make an effort to have and maintain a friendship.
If you're interested in adding- great!
All I ask is that you introduce yourself in a comment (or message) - don't just add me without saying anything, it's rude and I won't add you back.
- If you add me and we don't hit it off - no worries or hard feelings.