Hi! I'm Matt Aaron. Matt Aaron. Matt Aaron. Matt Aaron.
Since I'm one of the few people who is still on LJ (and haven't even created a DreamWidth as a backup yet... though I've decided I will once I've calmed down a little more), I thought I'd post in here again to add anyone who's still checking this community. Despite certain things that are happening, I still like LJ (if the fact that I still like LJ bothers you, don't add me) and do not want it to end this way. There is no way I could ever leave LJ entirely - my journal, as random as it gets sometimes, is a part of who I am since I've been here for over a third of my life! (Specifically, I've been more or less active on LJ since February 2009 when I was 15, and now I'm 23 and turning 24 in July.)
A bit more about me: (I'm bad at describing myself, though, so not sure how much sense this is going to make.)
I double majored in math and computer science in college, graduated cum laude in December 2015, and recently started working as a software engineer.
I'm an introvert. I'm an INFP. (At least I think I'm an INFP... the introvert part is definitely accurate and other INFPs are a lot like me, anyway.) I have autism, and I suffer from social anxiety and sometimes depression (more so than usual lately).
A few things I like:
- LiveJournal (obviously)
- Video games, especially Mario and Super Smash Bros. (and a few other Nintendo games)
- My favorite singer and #1 celebrity crush: Enya!
- Webcomics and other funny stuff on the Internet
A few things I don't like:
- Politics. I won't mind if you post about politics occasionally, and by the same token, if I feel there's a really good reason to post something somewhat political (which is very rare), I will - but if I wanted politics to be in nearly every online post I read, I'd be checking Facebook more often. ;)
- People who hate other people just because they disagree about one or a few things. This is why I don't like politics very much, but this also applies to people who hate each other for having different tastes in music, video games, movies, etc.
Hopefully the FAQ in my profile will give you a better idea of what to expect from my journal and/or a good laugh. :)
So add me if you're still posting to LJ (if you're cross-posting to both LJ and another site, that counts - I'm planning to do the same, after all) and you think we'd get along and would both be interested in reading each other's journals. :)