Ran away for awhile when everyone seemed to be abandoning ship when Livejournal was switching over, and of course you can't stray too far away from here for long. I'm not the most interesting person in the world, but I have 2 regular posting friends left and well I'd like to make some more friends. Even maybe trancend the LJ universe and become actual friends! I don't have any of those either >.O
Okay I guess I should try to sell myself:
- 29 years old
- I realllllyyy like cats. Somehow I have four of them.
- I'm awkward. Even interacting over the computer
- I'd like to say I'm a nice person, but I get told I'm an asshole a lot.
- I curse like a truck driver.
- I am a dork
- I am a geek
- I am a nerd
- I'm married, if that has an bearing on anything
- I don't have human children, doesn't interest me to either. (BUT WAIT! I do not in anyway hate children or think less of people who have them ... nope wait sometimes I hate people that have them. But it's because they're assholes.. uh.. I'm making this weird. If you have kids and you want to add me, cool. If you don't and want to add me. cool.) -.<
- Did I mention I'm honest to the point of being an awkward asshole because I don't know how to say things without coming off as a dick? I did? Good.
Things that I probably write about often:
- My health. Oh geez, Okay so I have autoimmune diseases and hormonal diseases and really bad sinuses, and my utereus hates me and I'm getting better-ish but still. Oh! and if you can imagine this I suffer from pretty serious anxiety. Bet you didn't guess that.
- I'm sort of a hermit.
- My cats
- Video games
- Possibly politics and what is going on in the world - but only when I really need to vent
- I'm a feminist
- I'm a witch, but except for my 2 most recent entries I don't really talk about it much.
- My insane family
- My asshat roommate and my shitty cousin I introduced him to and got them dating and now they make me want to rip out my beating heart from my chest.
- I dunno, usual stuff