I first started my journal back in 2004 and wrote regularly for many, many years. I sort of fell off the posting wagon a few years ago, but would really like to get back into it. During my years here I met many wonderful people, but a lot of those journals are not active anymore.
A bit about me:
- I am an avid reader. I am on my 18th book of this year!
- I love musicals! I saw Dear Evan Hansen recently and I am obsessed. I also love to sing and dance, even if the people around me might not enjoy it
- I suffer from depression and anxiety. I am incredibly open about it because it is important to talk about!
- I am an animal lover - especially elephants and cats. I volunteer at my local animal shelter on weekends (no elephants there though, Bob Barker took them away from Canada ;p)
- I am a true crime fan - love any docs and podcasts on the subject -please feel free to recommend
- I have been in a relationship for 4 years; we are having some issues so there is plenty of that in my journal
- I'm brutally honest in my entries and don't censor myself. I don't see the point
I'm not the most interesting person. I tend to write about my day to day most of the time, but occasionally I will dive into something deeper.
If any of this sounds of any interest to you, please add me and I will follow back.