And now even more boring stuff...the intro:
- 35 years old
- Western Pennsylvania, United States
- In a complicated marriage (you'll hear more about that, I'm sure)
- I have the most awesome 8 year old son
- Dog mom to a wonderful blue heeler named Moxxi
- Currently unemployed (thanks Covid-19! *sarcasm*)so stay at home mom it is.
- Some things I get into; The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Sailor Moon, video games, drawing, reading, writing, Final Fantasy, collecting Funko figures, flea marketing, thrift stuff, diy's, food, Halloween, being outside, hunting, fishing, slowlyyyy exploring makeup, movies...
- Music; Rammstein, KMFDM, Static X, Machine Head, Fear Factory, Times of Grace, Lamb of God, Ghost, 80s, 90s, industrial, dark wave, and I admit, I jam to some hip hop when I'm motivated enough to work out.
I'm not a daily poster. I do like commenting whenever I can. Like I mentioned, I just got back into this and trying to figure out how things work again on here. I just ask that if you do decide to friend me, of course comment letting me know and please have a few things in common with me. Otherwise, this LJ friendship is going to be awkward. I'd love to be able to connect with some peeps that share the same interests I do and perhaps even the same struggles I find myself in (marriage, kids, weight loss, life, mental health issues, phobias, etc.) Looking forward to making this phoenix rise from its ashes and getting to know some new faces. :D