Who/What am I? - LAZY LIST STYLE!
* 24 year old "boy" (turning 25 tomorrow, ugh!) from Montréal, Canada.
* Recently got out of a LDR.
* Computer Science graduate and 3rd year Software Engineering student.
* I'm a caffeine and sugar junkie. For me, coffee is good, but heavily sugared coffee is even better. In fact, I really like putting coffee in my sugar.
* I'm an avid web comic reader.
* I'm a music freak. Any genres. From Classical to Metal (but I am particularly fond of anything progressive).
* Movie freak. Foreign or Mainstream. You could even say that one of my hobbies is to study imdb.com.
* I call myself an "admirer of new technologies".
* I'm sometimes obsessive, and often a perfectionist.
* Le français est ma première langue. / French is my first language. Therefore, do not be surprised of having to deal with a few French posts in my journal once in a while although I have a filter for these. (*Psst* Google translation is your friend!).
* I was born in the town where you can find the world's first UFO landing pad (just in case you need to be reassured: Yes, I am from planet earth).
* I rarely refuse to help people out without asking anything in return (which, sadly, is not always a good thing).
* You could say that I'm a quiet and laid back person, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the company of others.
* I have an affinity for video games. I only wish I had more time to PLAY them.
* I dig information.
* Looking at the clock at 11:11 makes me go "HMM".
* Remembering that there are exactly 11 vowels and 11 consonants in my full name makes me go "HMMMMM".
* My favorite color is blue (just 'cause I'm sure you were all dying to know this).
, obviously. All personality tests I've taken so far have led me to the same result.
* I wish to travel the world after my studies (Possible destinations include: anywhere... but I tend to be attracted by Asia in general, e.g. Japan).
* I read Wikipedia without having any goals whatsoever.
* I have a penchant for random lists (but I take it you've noticed that by now).
* I'd appreciate it if you told me a bit about yourself if you plan on adding me.
* Photography is one of my new found hobbies. Ever since I've been struck by a sudden impulse to spend a good amount of money on a new SLR camera and lens, I've found myself going on regular "trigger happy sprees" around the house taking pictures of my floor, cats, rolls of toilet paper - and basically anywhere else depth of field can be applied to. -- Heh. Hopefully I'll be putting my new toys to "better" use soon. ;]
By the way, here's my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shinytoasters/
(only go there if you want to see silly cat pictures... I don't consider myself a good photographer in any way whatsoever.)
*sigh* See profile for more info. This list is the result of my 3 years add_me membership.What you can expect to see in my friends-only journal:
- Random rants about anything and everything.
- Dorky stuff.
- Personal stuff.
- Memes/Quizzes/Surveys/Lists (once in a while -- but not too often)
- And, well, anything that I feel like writing about. :]You may add me if:
- You want to get to know me -- not just as "another person" to comment in your journal, but as a friend (oh, but you know, that doesn't mean that you HAVE to comment on each and every one of my entries).
- You're not scared of profanity. I can swear like a sailor depending on my mood and the weather.
- You're mature (age does not matter), somewhat smart (by your own standards, of course :]), open-minded and do not fear geeky things and conversations.
- You understand that English isn't my first language. Yes, I'm not a very good Shakespear user. -- I rather use swords. Spears are too long. (Man, what a bad joke).
- You follow internet fads/memes.
- You're not scared of randomness.
- We have some things in common (not mandatory, but it helps!).
- A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender says... What is this, a joke?
So there. I hope that's enough to convince a few people to add me.