I read my friends page often and comment whenever it is needed.
I post things about my life. nothing special.
hey guys! new year, new friends?
the name's sam, as in samantha.
let's do a crappy intro thing! yay!
here's some basic info ;
* i'll be twenty this saturday=]
* i currently live in waynesboro, tennessee, but just got a house in florence, alabama that i will be moving into in the next week or so.
* i work with elderly individuals with mental disabilities.
* i have a boyfriend & we've been together for one year & about twoish months.
& here's some loves ;
* the colors green, purple, pink, and grey
* hello kitty
* facebook, twitter, all that gay stuff
* good books
* menthol cigarettes
* downtown florence, which is where my new house is ;D
* texting & whatnot
* video games & MMORPGs - worldofwarcraft & eq2
* anything glittery except cullen fucking vampires, however i did enjoy the books
* making jewelry
* painting, doodling, arts&crafts
* horror movies - good ones
* criminal minds, house, trueblood, it's always sunny in philly, nip/tuck
* country drives
& then there's dislikes ;
* drama of any kind
* oweing money to anyone/being behind on bills
* people who are too lazy to clean their houses
* hoarders/animal hoarders
* most people in general...
if we have some stuff in common, add me ;D
i cuss a lot, sometimes i rant about stupid people in the south, sometimes i talk about my past,
& i'm not always happy and bubbly. i have bipolar disorder & i quit taking my medication almost 2 years ago.
my depression hardly ever interferes with my everyday life now, but sometimes i vent because it makes me feel better.
i talk about sex sometimes. and then sometimes i rant about videogames, if you can't handle that then don't add me.
I DO NOT ADD DRUGGIES OR ALCOHOLICS because i've been there and i'm clean now, i don't want to be triggered by your two week coke binge. i smoke pot sometimes & i'm one of those crazy hippies that believe "marijuana is not a drug" and whatnot.
so let's be friends? comment on my friends only post so i can get back to asap - i hardly ever check my emails and junk.