My name is Ginna (thats a picture of me in my icon), I'm 24, but will be turning 25 this coming week. I'm a friendly person, and I always try to think of positive things to say, even if I disagree with what you might be saying, aka being respectful. :P I live in the "deep south" of America, but I lack the local accent. Both my mom and husband are from other parts of the states, which is why I don't have a southern drawl. And I'm glad about that, I am.
- Writing (including letters)
- Anime, including: Naruto Shippuden, Clannad, NGE, Code Geass, Rurouni Kenshin, some others
- Japan/Japanese stuffsz!
- Warriors series, Earth's Children series, Dean Koontz, Inheritance Cycle, some others I can't remember right now
- Being a house wife (I know, I can't believe it either!)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (but the movie sucked!!!)
- Making jokes
- Making other people laugh
- Telling stories
- Learning about other cultures
- The Golden Rule
- Music of course!
- Poetry (I write some, too)
- Bad humor
- Liquid medicine
- Bad drivers
- Too much sugar
- Bad movies
- Lots of dirty humor (some is ok, but not a lot)
- Cussing/swearing (I can handle some, but again, not a lot)
- People who don't use their turn signals
- People who cut me off
- People who play their music so loud you can hear it inside with all your windows and doors closed... and I'm trying to sleep cause it's stupid o'clock in the morning
- Hate (like what the Fred Phelps group does)
- Porn (Yeap, I said it. I don't like porn. So sue me? It makes my stomach turn!)
- General not-nice attitudes
In my journal I talk a lot about my day-to-day life with my husband, the things I do... I try to be interesting. lol I type long entries sometimes filled with a lot of different topics. Caution: I do talk about religion in my posts, so be forewarned. I'll discuss things with you about whatever I'm talking about, but please be respectful and don't start an arguement with me. If you can't say something nice (or have a genuine "I'm interested in knowing" question you want to ask), please don't say anything at all.
I'll talk about the things I watch sometimes (mostly, if I do, it'll be about Naruto, or random things I notice in anime), but not a whole lot, cause hubby and I don't have TV channels, and I do all my watching when I go to my mom's house, or when I can use a fast internets... cause we don't have internet either. lol I also post a lot of videos from YouTube of music I like. Sooo, if anyone wants to add me, feel free! :D I'd love to talk sometime, I leave comments, and I generally try to stay positive, and I'm pretty encouraging when I put effort into it. :)