Some facts about me:
- I’m a vegan.
- I’ve always loved to travel. I love seing new countries, meeting new people, getting to know different cultures,… There are so many places on this planet that I haven’t seen yet and so many things to explore. Who lives sees much. Who travels sees more.
- I never miss an episode of Austria’s Next Topmodel, because I have a crush on the host.
- I started playing the violin when I was four years old
- I’m addicted to coffee
- When I was ten and my friends were all crushing on Harry Potter,Ron Weasleyor Draco Malfoy, I totally fell in love with Hermione Granger.
- I listen to all kinds of music. Some of my favorite musicians are are: AFI, Bob Dylan, Billy Talent, The Kooks, David Bowie, Linkin Park, The Beatles, Shantel, The Cure, Blur, Saosin, Daft Punk,…
- I’m studying both Educational Science and Photography, which is a strange combination and totally time consuming. Currently working on my bachelor thesis. >.<
- I like my cats more than most human beings
- I work part-time at a mental hospital
- Some of the worst mistakes in my life have been haircuts.
- My family means everything to me
- I’m obsessed with fashion
- Favourite movies: Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Everything is illuminated, The Hitchhikter’s Guide to the Galaxy, Milk, Into the Wild…
- I love reading, although at the moment I don’t really have time for it. Extremely loud and incredibly close, Thinking straight, When I was 5 I killed myself, The importance of being Earnest, The Lord of the Rings, ,…
- I’m in love with Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. ;-)
I try to write about positive things in my journal, but there might be times when my posts get a bit… emo. I’m sorry about that, but I just lost my twin about a year ago and I don’t think I’ll ever really get over it. You should probably also know that I've been struggling with an eating disorder since I was 12 and sometimes I might post stuff about that, too.
I'm addicted to reading and commenting on friend's journals, especially when I should be working for university. :)
If we have something in common, or you just think we might like each other – just add me, I promise to add you back as soon as possible.